You are buying a pre-viewed, ORIGINAL VHS video, NWA (National Wrestling Alliance) Starrcade 1986: Night of the Sky-Walkers
With the first scaffold match, the NWA's premiere event was highlighted by some of the greatest wrestling ever.
Held on November 27, 1986, from the Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro, SC, and The Omni in Atlanta GA, with commentary from Bob Caudle & Johnny Weaver (Greensboro) and Tony Schiavone & Rick Stewart (Atlanta), matches on this card include:
- Wahoo McDaniel vs. RAVISHING RICK RUDE (with his manager, Paul Jones) in an Indian strap match!
- Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson, the Rock and Roll Express take on Four Horsemen members Ole & Arn Anderson (aka The Minnesota Wrecking Crew) in a steel cage! The Express' NWA World Tag Team Championship belts are on the line here!
- The personal bodyguard of Jim Cornette, Big Bubba Rogers (Big Bossman, Ray Traylor) vs. "The Man With The Hands of Stone" Ronnie Garvin in a Louisville street fight! Anything goes; the match can take place anywhere on the floor of the Omni, and the only way to win is a pinfall or be unable to answer the ten count of the referee! Tony schiavone provides introductions along with the commentary!
- The Boogie Woogie Man's locks are on the line as Jimmy Valiant battles Paul Jones in hair vs. hair action! However, the stakes are higher for " The Boy From New York City", because if he loses, then Valiant's valet, Big Momma gets her head shaved! Raging Bull Manny Fernandez can't help his manager, Jones; he's high above the ring locked in a cage!
- Tully Blanchard of the Four Horsemen (with his manager, JJ dillon) battles American Dream Dusty Rhodes in a first blood match, with Rhodes' NWA TV Title on the line! Neither man is unfamilair with First Blood rules, and this match promises plenty of violence!
- Road Warriors (Hawk & Animal) (with "Precious" Paul Ellering) vs. the Midnight Express ("Beautiful" Bobby Eaton and "Lover Boy" Dennis Condrey (with Jim Cornette) in a scaffold match! This match is previewed with a GREAT promo by the Road Warriors and The Midnight Express! Tony Schiavone introduces this great match!
- In the main event, NWA World Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair takes on NWA United States Heavyweight Champion "Russian Nightmare" Nikita Koloff for Flair's NWA World Heavyweight Championship!
Original clamshell case and video are both in excellent condition from private collection.
Check our other listings for more wrestling and Mixed Martial Arts, or join our Yahoo group, SFPCatalog.
Check our other listings for more cool stuff, or ask us about our mailing lists for comics, movies and music, wrestling, clothes and Playboy!
Shadow Fire Promotions is the largest distributor of all-original pro wrestling media and memorabilia. Not satisfied to just bring you WWF/WCW/ECW, we also work to bring to you the finest in independent wrestling. Currently affiliated with Future Unlimited Wrestling in Green Bay, WI and wrestlers such as The Soul Shooters, Michael Modest and more, plus custom made wrestling masks, as well. If we don't have it, we can find it through our special search service.
Payment must be made within 10 days after sale close, unless other prior arrangements are made. Payment may be made via credit card over the phone (additional charges apply). Contact us for details; Money orders - ESTABLISHED CUSTOMERS ONLY!; Personal cheque - ESTABLISHED CUSTOMERS ONLY! (made out to Shadow Fire Promotions, Inc., please allow 10 business days for cheque to clear.)
We also accept online payments through AlertPay. (Contact us for information). (WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL DUE TO NUMEROUS LAWSUITS FILED AGAINST THE COMPANY FOR MISMANAGEMENT OF MEMBER FUNDS!). We are now accepting most major currencies. Ask about it. We prefer you not send cash, as we are NOT responsible for cash payments lost in the mail.
Shipping rate is $4 domestic. International buyers, please contact us for postal rates. Illinois residents, please add 10% sales tax. Other mailing methods available at additional costs.
Contact us for any questions you may have. Guaranteed 24 hour turnaround on e-mail requests.
Contact us for the addresses of our web ring and message board!
Subscribe to our online updates list! Ask us how!
- UPC 098083059008