This is the tape for Hulkamaniacs everywhere! This is Hulkamania Forever!
You are buying a pre-viewed, ORIGINAL VHS wrestling video, WWF (World Wrestling Federation) Hulkamania Forever.
On this 2-hour tape, you'll relive 1990 in Hulkamania, from "The Ultimate Challenge" at WrestleMania VI, to Earthquake's brutal attack on the Hulkster and the comeback!
First up, we relive some of Hulkster's greatest moments in the year, then it's to the matches!
- First up in the matches, Hulk Hogan (w/Elizabeth) takes on "Macho King" Randy Savage (w/Sensational Sherri). Listen for Tony Schiavone from World Championship Wrestling (WCW) on commentary with Lord Alfred Hayes. This match takes place in London, England.
- Next up, Hogan battles "The Genius" Lanny Poffo, with the famous post-match smashing of Hogan's WWF Championship belt (the belt that is long-rumoured to be the WWF Hardcore Championship belt!)
- The buildup to WrestleMania VI as Hogan is attacked by The Ultimate Warrior. Was the Warriors attack an accident because Hogan snuck up behind him, or was Hogan planning something else, and that's why he chose to come up to the Warrior from behind?
- Hogan battles Dino Bravo, but also has to contend with the powerful and massive Earthquake!
- With the attack on Hogan from those two powerhouses, Hogan's ability to make it to WrestleMania is in doubt, but there is no force in the universe that will keep the Hulkster from The Ultimate Challenge. Hogan and Warrior offer their thoughts immediately prior to the biggest match in WrestleMania history at that point.
- The Ultimate Challenge itself, as WWF Champion Hulk Hogan puts his title up on the line against WWF Intercontinental Champion The Ultimate Warrior, who puts his IC strap up on the line, as well. Despite the limimted ring abilities of both men, this match alone makes the tape, as it still holds up after nearly 20 years! This is the full and complete match, not just the highlights! WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) does NOT do this kind of thing anymore!
- With the Ultimate Challenge past, Hogan can turn his attention to old feuds, most notably the huge Earthquake, this match taking place just after WrestleMania VI on April 30, 1990.
- However, the Hulkster's battle with Earthquake are far from done, as on the WWF Superstars show of May 26, 1990, during Brother Love's Show, Earthquake crushes The Hulkster's ribs and nearly completely caving in his chest, sending Hulk to the hospital and leaving Hulk's future in the sport in doubt!
- With Hulk's future in doubt, some clips of Hogan's finest moments are shown, such as his capturing the WWF Championship from the Iron Sheik; his appearance on The Tonight Show starring Johnny Carson; his role in Rocky III and his friendship with Tugboat, who helped rally the fans to the side of the Hulkster to speed along his recovery.
- With Hulk back, he gives a sincere message of thanks to his fans, and announces that he will not retire and will take on Dino Bravo, Earthquake and manager "The Mouth of the South", Jimmy Hart. His trip back to wrestling will start at SummerSlam 1990, where Hulk will battle Earthquake!
- The match at SummerSlam where Hogan battles the Earthquake. Hogan has the voice of law and order in the WWF at ringside, the Big Bossman. Earthquake has manager Jimmy Hart and Dino Bravo in his corner. Another full match. WWE rarely, if ever, shows full matches of pay-per-views on any of their compliation releases. This match also features a very early use of tables!
- After the big match at SummerSlam, Hogan takes some time of, and Lord Alfred Hayes & Mean Gene Okerlund visit Hogan on the set of Suburban Commando (with Christopher Lloyd and Shelley Duvall.
- Once Hogan returns to the ring, he battles "The Million Dollar Man", Ted DiBiase who comes to the ring with his "insurance policy", Zeus from No Holds Barred!
- Then the rematch Hulkamaniacs have been waiting for, as Hogan and Tugboat take on Earthquake and Dino Bravo in a match taped exclusively for Coliseum Video!
Beautiful video quality throughout, and the box and tape are similarly both in excellent condition! The box shows some minor wear and fading, as would be expected given the age.
Check our other listings for more cool stuff, or ask us about our mailing lists for comics, movies and music, wrestling, clothes and Playboy!
Check our other listings for more wrestling, or join our Yahoo group, SFPCatalog.
Shadow Fire Promotions is the largest distributor of all-original pro wrestling media and memorabilia. Not satisfied to just bring you WWF/WCW/ECW, we also work to bring to you the finest in independent wrestling. Currently affiliated with NWA Wisconsin in Green Bay, WI and wrestlers such as The Soul Shooters, Michael Modest and more, plus custom made wrestling masks, as well. If we don't have it, we can find it through our special search service.
Payment must be made within 10 days after sale close, unless other arrangements are made prior to auction end. Payment may be made online through AlertPay (WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL DUE TO NUMEROUS LAWSUITS FILED AGAINST THE COMPANY FOR MISMANAGEMENT OF MEMBER FUNDS!); Money orders; Personal cheque (made out to Shadow Fire Promotions, Inc., please allow 10 business days for cheque to clear.) We prefer you not send cash, as we are NOT responsible for cash payments lost in the mail. We also accept credit card payments over the phone. Contact us for details.
Shipping rate is $4 domestic. International buyers, please contact us for postal rates. Illinois residents, please add 10% sales tax. Other mailing methods available at additional costs.
Contact us for any questions you may have. Guaranteed 24 hour turnaround on e-mail requests.
Contact us for the addresses of our web ring and message board!
Subscribe to our online updates list! Ask us how!
- UPC 079073320X