by Judi Maddigan
Publisher: Open Chain Publishing
Teddy bears are irresistible -- and not only to children. They are also easy to make. If you can sew a seam, you already have the basic skills to make your own adorable teddies.
Meet Chubby Cubby, Wispy, Fidget, and Judi Maddigan's other teddy bears. These furry charmers start with seamless face pieces (Judi's trademark) and finish by winning your heart. For a fraction of the cost of a collector bear and in as little as one day of sewing, you, too, can make a cuddly treasure.
Judi's detailed, clearly illustrated directions guide you through the creation of each bear. Learn Bearmaking features:
* Full-sized, accurately drafted patterns for six bears, graded by skill level (easy, intermediate, advanced);
* Handy supplies and timesaving tips to make your sewing easier;
* Complete directions for counted cross-stitched, quilted. and knitted accessories.
From bearmaking basics to professional finishing details, learn how to:
* Install durable joints;
* Tint pile;
* Soft sculpt a face;
* Build in personality and expression.
Judi Maddigan's articles have appeared in many teddy-bear publications, and her designs have won national awards. In addition to producing original teddy bears for collectors, she teaches bearmaking for all levels, from beginning to professional. The faces of her creations reflect her appreciation of the teddy bear as an art form.
Condition: Used. Hardcover. Dust cover. Pages are tanned and darkening from age. Previous owner's "Library Of" stamp is on the front endpaper. Dust cover and flaps are tanned from age. Dust cover shows a bit of edge wear and tear and creasing. Binding is in the beginning stages of splitting in places throughout the book, but pages are in tact.
Don't Delay. Buy It Now!
Why Buy From Me?
* Shipping Speed Most people are extremely amazed at how fast I get their item delivered to them. I ship the same day you pay for your item, whenever possible.
Strong Positive Feedback 100% positive feedback. Customers are overwhelmingly pleased with the quality of the item they receive, the accuracy of the item's description, the prompt and informative email notifications, and of course the speedy delivery.
* Blujay Member Since 2005 I'm here to stay.
* ID Verified My feedback profile also displays the ID Verified icon. An extra level of safety and security for buyers to know.
* PayPal Buyer Protection All of my listings display the PayPal Buyer Protection icon to qualify for up to $1000.00 of protection for you, the buyer.
- ISBN 0932086128
Payment Methods Money Order, PayPal
Ship to Locations: Books, CDs and Magazines are shipped within the United States. Collector Dolls are shipped to U.S. and Canada ONLY!!!
Doll purchases to Canada go via USPS Priority International. Please contact me for shipping cost to Canada.
Shipping Costs to any ZIP CODE inside the UNITED STATES are already quoted on the item. I do insure packages upon request for $2.80 fee.
UPS Ground Shipping and Additional Insurance for DOLLS inside the UNITED STATES are already included in the shipping cost for each doll listed.
I ship books as soon as I receive payment. Dolls are normally shipped on Tuesdays. Buyer pays actual shipping costs.