Gardening Indoors with House Plants
How to Use, Grow and Buy Nature's Miracle Plants
by Raymond P. Poincelot
Illustrations by Erick Ingraham
Publisher: Rodale Press, Inc.
This Book is Copyright 1976
House plants are quite adaptable to most indoor situations and can be grown by just about anyone, provided they are furnished with their basic needs. But there's a world of difference between just keeping plants alive and being able to keep even unusual and fussy house plants really healthy, lush, and vidrant.
* How do you avoid "greenhouse shock" when you bring home a new plant?
* What are you doing wrong if mold or a white crust develops on the outside of your clay pots?
* What can you do to make sure that your plants stay watered and healthy when you go on vacation?
* How do you grow just about any plant, no matter how demanding it is, simply by creating special micro-climates to suit its needs?
* What plants actually grow better when potbound?
*Why do plants in hanging pots generally need more water than plants growing in pots that sit on a table or windowsill? And why do those growing in clay pots need to be watered and fertilized more than those in glazed and plastic ones?
* What plants besides cacti can grow and actually thrive in desert-dry apartments?
* How do you know when a plant isn't getting sick, but just going into its natural state of dormancy?
These are the kinds of tricky questions that can stump even experienced house plant growers, but the answers to these and many more can be found in Gardening Indoors with House Plants.
Condition: Used. Hardcover. Dust cover shows edge wear, tears and discoloration. Back dust cover at the top has a couple of small tears in it. Pages are tanning from age.
Don't Delay. Buy It Now!
Why Buy From Me?
* Shipping Speed Most people are extremely amazed at how fast I get their item delivered to them. I ship the same day you pay for your item, whenever possible.
Payment Methods Money Order, PayPal
Ship to Locations: Books, CDs and Magazines are shipped within the United States. Collector Dolls are shipped to U.S. and Canada ONLY!!!
Doll purchases to Canada go via USPS Priority International. Please contact me for shipping cost to Canada.
Shipping Costs to any ZIP CODE inside the UNITED STATES are already quoted on the item. I do insure packages upon request for $2.80 fee.
UPS Ground Shipping and Additional Insurance for DOLLS inside the UNITED STATES are already included in the shipping cost for each doll listed.
I ship books as soon as I receive payment. Dolls are normally shipped on Tuesdays. Buyer pays actual shipping costs.