You are buying an ORIGINAL Aerosmith music cassette, Live Bootleg.
This album was pulled from various live performances by the band throughout the 70s during the height of the live album craze and also to take advantage of actual bootleg albums circulating of live concerts from the time.
Track listing, dates and venues are as follows:
- "Back in the Saddle" from Indianapolis, IN, 4 July 1977
- "Sweet Emotion" from Columbus, OH, 24 March 1978
- "Lord of the Thighs" from Chicago, IL, 23 March 1978
- "Toys in the Attic" from Boston, MA, 28 March 1978
- "Last Child" from The Paradise Club, Boston, MA, 9 August 1978
- "Come Together" from The Wherehouse, Waltham, MA, 21 August 1978
- "Walk This Way" from Detroit, MI, 2 April 1978
- "Sick as a Dog" from Indianapolis, IN, 4 July 1977
- "Dream On" from Louisville, KY, 3 July 1977
- "Chip Away the Stone" from The Santa Monica Civic Auditorium, Santa Monica, CA, 8 April 1978
- "Sight for Sore Eyes" from Columbus, OH, 24 March 1978
- "Mama Kin" from Indianapolis, IN, 4 July 1977
- "S.O.S. (Too Bad)" from Indianapolis, IN, 4 July 1977
- "I Ain't Got You" from Pall's Mall, Boston, MA, 23 April 1973; WBCN-FM radio simulcast
- "Mother Popcorn"/"Draw the Line" from Pall's Mall, Boston, MA, 23 April 1973; WBCN-FM radio simulcast / California Jam 2, Ontario, California, March 18, 1978
- "Train Kept A-Rollin'"/"Strangers in the Night" from Detroit, MI, 2 April 1978
Cassette and all inserts are in pristine condition from private collection and will ship in new jewel case.
Check our other listings for more music, or join our Yahoo group, SFPmusicmoviesnmore.
Check our other listings for more cool stuff, or ask us about our mailing lists for comics, movies and music, wrestling, clothes and Playboy!
Shadow Fire Promotions is the largest distributor of all-original pro wrestling media and memorabilia. Not satisfied to just bring you WWF/WCW/ECW, we also work to bring to you the finest in independent wrestling. Currently affiliated with wrestlers such as The Soul Shooters, Michael Modest and more, plus custom made wrestling masks, as well. If we don't have it, we can find it through our special search service.
Payment must be made within 10 days after sale close, unless other prior arrangements are made. Payment may be made via credit card over the phone (additional charges apply). Contact us for details; Money orders - ESTABLISHED CUSTOMERS ONLY!; Personal cheque - ESTABLISHED CUSTOMERS ONLY! (made out to Shadow Fire Promotions, Inc., please allow 10 business days for cheque to clear.)
We also accept online payments through AlertPay. (Contact us for information). (WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL DUE TO NUMEROUS LAWSUITS FILED AGAINST THE COMPANY FOR MISMANAGEMENT OF MEMBER FUNDS!). We are now accepting most major currencies. Ask about it. We prefer you not send cash, as we are NOT responsible for cash payments lost in the mail.
Shipping rate is $4 domestic. International buyers, please contact us for postal rates. Illinois residents, please add 10% sales tax. Other mailing methods available at additional costs.
Contact us for any questions you may have. Guaranteed 24 hour turnaround on e-mail requests.
Contact us for the addresses of our web ring and message board!
Subscribe to our online updates list! Ask us how!
- UPC 074644085549