You are buying a pre-viewed, ORIGINAL wrestling VHS, World Wrestling Federation (WWF) Fan Favorites.
This tape features some of the most requested matches of the superstars of the WWF.
Without further ado, let's get down to ringside!
- From Rochester, New York, The Birdman, Koko B. Ware brawls with the Brooklyn Brawler!
- On May 17, 1989, The Twin Towers of The Big Bossman & Akeem (w/their manager, The Doctor of Style, Slick) take on The Hart Foundation Bret "The Hitman" Hart & Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart in Duluth, MN!
- On the same date, in LaCrosse, Wisconsin, "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka goes up against "The Million Dollar Man", Ted Dibiase (w/his manservent, Virgil)!
- From Niagra Falls in New York on June 28, 1989, "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes puts his "bionic elbow" to the test against the figure-four leglock (and another powerful elbow) of Greg "The Hammer" Valentine, who, as always, is accompanied to the ring by his manager, "The Mouth of the South", Jimmy Hart!
- In a battle of former Intercontinental Champions from Rochester, Minnesota on June 7, 1989, Mr. Perfect seeks to perfectly put away Tito Santana!
- In tag team action, The Ultimate Warrior teams with King Hacksaw (Jim Duggan) to go against Heenan Family members WWF Intercontinental Champion RAVISHING RICK RUDE & Andre the Giant! Rude took the Intercontinental belt from the Warrior, so you know he's looking to avenge that loss!
Check our other listings for more wrestling, or join our Yahoo group, SFPCatalog.
Check our other listings for more cool stuff, or ask us about our mailing lists for comics, movies and music, wrestling, clothes and Playboy!
Shadow Fire Promotions is the largest distributor of all-original pro wrestling media and memorabilia. Not satisfied to just bring you WWF/WCW/ECW, we also work to bring to you the finest in independent wrestling. Currently affiliated with NWA Wisconsin in Green Bay, WI, and wrestlers such as The Soul Shooters, Michael Modest and more, plus custom made wrestling masks, as well. If we don't have it, we can find it through our special search service.
Payment must be made within 10 days after sale close, unless other prior arrangements are made. Payment may be made online through AlertPay (WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL DUE TO NUMEROUS LAWSUITS FILED AGAINST THE COMPANY FOR MISMANAGEMENT OF MEMBER FUNDS!). We are now accepting most major currencies. Ask about it; Money orders; Personal cheque (made out to Shadow Fire Promotions, Inc., please allow 10 business days for cheque to clear.) We prefer you not send cash, as we are NOT responsible for cash payments lost in the mail. We also accept credit card payments over the phone (additional charges apply). Contact us for details.
Shipping rate is $4 domestic. International buyers, please contact us for postal rates. Illinois residents, please add 10% sales tax. Other mailing methods available at additional costs.
Contact us for any questions you may have. Guaranteed 24 hour turnaround on e-mail requests.
Contact us for the addresses of our web ring and message board!
Subscribe to our online updates list! Ask us how!