In order to prevent copyright infringement, Digital Goods sellers have the following requirements:
1. You must be the creator of the Digital Goods
2. You must have the legal right to sell & distribute the Digital Goods
3. Digital Goods do not infringe on the rights of others
4. Digital Goods are delivered in unencrypted form
5. Digital Goods are not executable files or harmful in any way
6. Violation of any terms may lead to item removal, digital download sales suspension or account suspension
In the Payments & Policies page, the "Description of Digital Goods" will allow you to describe the type & genre of Digital Goods in your store. Its purpose is to help avoid any confusion about what is being offered for sale.
In the Payments & Policies page, the "Digital Goods return policy" will allow you to specify a return policy specifically for your Digital Goods.
Create a Digital Good listing by checking "Product is a digital good that the buyer can download immediately after payment" when posting a new item. A file upload will appear which will allow a single file upto 10 MB in size per item. Multiple files can be bundled into a single zip file.
The item listing will show "Delivery: Digital Download". Shipping information is not required for invoices that are all Digital Goods.
Buyers can download Digital Goods directly from the invoice for 14 days after payment has been made.
Sellers can view the download statistics on each item in the invoice.
Digital Goods must be posted in the "Digital Goods" category. If you don't see a relevant category then contact support and make a suggestion.