Read all about the Fighter Planes from WW2, in this Exciting book. It has Photo's and Descriptions of the great War Planes of the following Countries:
Volume 2: Fighter Planes of Great Britain (England) and Italy
Author: William Green
Publisher: Doubleday and Company
Printed in: Great Britain, 1964
Type: Hardcover, with Dust Jacket
Photo: Includes Photos, Pictures, and Drawings.
Condition: The binding is tight. No writing or tears on interior pages. Dust Jacket included. VERY GOOD CONDITION.
Types of WWII Fighter Planes in this Book:
- Blackburn Firebrand & Roc
- Bristol Beaufighter & Blenheim
- Boulton Paul Defiant
- Caproni Raffica & Vizzola
- De Havilland Hornet & Mosquito & Vampire
- Fairey Firefly
- Fiat Centauro & Falco & Freccia
- Gloster Gladiator and Meteor
- Hawker Hurricane & Fury & Tempest & Tornado & Typhoon
- I.M.A.M. Ro
- Macchi Saetta & Folgore & Veltro & Orione
- Martin-Baker, Miles M. 20
- Reggiane Ariete & Falco & Sagittario
- S.A.I. S.S.4 & Dardo
- Supermarine Seafang & Spiteful & Spitfire
- Vickers 432
- Westland Welkin & Whirlwind
PayPal is preferred.
We also accept BEST OFFERS:
• Simply email us your Best Offer. (email@example.com)
• Let us know if you will be using PayPal as your payment method.
• If we accept your offer, we will email you an Invoice,.
USA Cash is also accepted, just email us first. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Payment must be received within 5 days of your Purchase.
We ship to the USA only. Shipping is by USPS First Class mail. Orders are processed Mon-Fri after payment has been received and verified.
Any refunds are for the original selling price, minus the shipping cost. All returned merchandise must be in its originally shipped condition, and returned within 7 days after you received it.
Items must be returned in safe packaging material. The buyer pays for the return shipping fees.
In the event you receive incorrect merchandise, please return the merchandise, and depending on your wishes, we will either ship the correct merchandise, or refund your purchase price.