Glamour's How to Do Anything Better Book
Hundreds of Ideas to Make You Look, Feel, and Live Better
by Editors of Glamour Magazine
Illustrations by Durell Godfrey
Publisher: The Conde Nast Publications, Inc.
The best of six years' worth of Glamour's successful monthly How to Do Anything Better Guide is collected here. This book is designed to help you do any of hundreds of things with confidence, ease, and success.
Indexed from A to Z the book covers over eighty categories and will show you fresh ways of approaching problems and solving them. Here are only a few of the many subjects you'll find in this usually varied guide.
* apartments -- how to tell which ones are safe.
* beauty products -- which cosmetics do what.
* careers -- resume tips for women with or without work experience.
* children -- tips for cutting your child's hair.
* college -- 6 health mistakes not to make on campus.
* complaints -- where to complain when you don't get your money's worth.
* crafts -- a makeup case to make in less than an hour.
* credit -- which credit cards do you need?
* decorating -- 43 things to hang on a wall besides paintings and posters.
* dining out -- how to pick a restaurant from the outside.
* exercise -- 5 minutes a day to shape up your whole body.
* fasion -- how to dress for your figure.
* food -- how to pick out the best fruits and vegetables.
* health -- what to do for a friend with a cold.
* jeans -- 5 fresh looks for your jeans.
* legal matters -- how long to keep checks, tax records, etc.
* living problems -- safety rules for living alone in big cities.
* makeup -- how to keep your looks from drooping in the middle of a party.
* men -- how to get a man to open up and tell you what's on his mind.
* pets -- when to call the vet if your pet is sick.
* plants -- how to choose a healthy plant.
* romance -- what not to do about a summer romance.
* self-improvement -- how to stop wasting time and start making things happen.
* sewing -- a 30-minute evening dress to wear three different ways.
* shopping smart -- how to spot quality in clothes you buy.
* skin -- common skin problems and what to do about them.
* sleep -- how to sleep less and get more done.
* sports -- beach volleyball, gymnastics, ice skating, platform tennis, snorkeling, and more.
* sticky situations -- what to do when a guest at your party is insulting another guest.
* summer -- 13 things to do on a beach blanket.
* Thanksgiving -- how not to eat yourself under the table.
* travel -- reading between the lines of a travel brochure.
* vacations -- how to stay with a family abroad.
* wine -- a guide to buying, storing, and serving wine.
. . . and more, more, more, more, more.
Condition: Used. Hardcover. Dust cover. Pages are tanned and darkening from age. Previous owner's "Library Of" stamp is on the front endpaper. Dust covers are tanned from age. Dust covers show a bit of edge wear and tear and creasing. THIS BOOK IS THREE POUNDS.
Don't Delay. Buy It Now!
Why Buy From Me?
* Shipping Speed Most people are extremely amazed at how fast I get their item delivered to them. I ship the same day you pay for your item, whenever possible.
Strong Positive Feedback 100% positive feedback. Customers are overwhelmingly pleased with the quality of the item they receive, the accuracy of the item's description, the prompt and informative email notifications, and of course the speedy delivery.
* Blujay Member Since 2005 I'm here to stay.
* ID Verified My feedback profile also displays the ID Verified icon. An extra level of safety and security for buyers to know.
* PayPal Buyer Protection All of my listings display the PayPal Buyer Protection icon to qualify for up to $1000.00 of protection for you, the buyer.
- ISBN 0874690137
Payment Methods Money Order, PayPal
Ship to Locations: Books, CDs and Magazines are shipped within the United States. Collector Dolls are shipped to U.S. and Canada ONLY!!!
Doll purchases to Canada go via USPS Priority International. Please contact me for shipping cost to Canada.
Shipping Costs to any ZIP CODE inside the UNITED STATES are already quoted on the item. I do insure packages upon request for $2.80 fee.
UPS Ground Shipping and Additional Insurance for DOLLS inside the UNITED STATES are already included in the shipping cost for each doll listed.
I ship books as soon as I receive payment. Dolls are normally shipped on Tuesdays. Buyer pays actual shipping costs.