Filet crochet is typically recommended for the experienced crocheter though it's very easy to learn since there are usually only two crochet stitches involved to create this masterpiece. It can also be used as a cross stitch chart or for other types of hand embroidery.
*The larger pattern will arrive to you folded yet does not interfere with the graph chart or placement of stitches. Accessories not included, paper patterns only.
- ART TO CHART utilizes PayPal for your payment transactions. Payments must be in US ($) funds and drawn from US banks.
- ART TO CHART does not accept credit card payments.
- Shipping is via USPS (United States Postal Service), standard postal delivery.
- Shipping delivery is limited to the continental US; international shipping is not offered at this time.
- Delivery can be sent to US postal boxes and outdoor mailboxes. Please be informed if this method is your preferred delivery the packaging and charts may be creased or bent. ART TO CHART assumes no responsibility for items which may be torn, wrinkled, or damaged in any way by USPS with this particular delivery system.
Due to the nature of the items returns and exchanges are not offered except if there is an error in order processing.
- Please send payment immediately once the item is ordered and requested for shipping.
- ART TO CHART is a US-based entity where all items are produced and shipped on US soil.
Due to the nature of the items returns and refunds are not offered. Please read item description and store policies carefully. Send any questions by email before purchasing.