Original photo card with original blue back. The original glue has dried out and the photo is loosely attached to the blue back. If shipped they may separate. This is a 1934-43 Group 1 Bee Hive Corn Syrup Photo Card of Toronto Maple Leafs Art Jackson Arthur Morris Jackson was a National Hockey League player and the brother of Hockey Hall of Famer Harvey 'Busher' Jackson. He won 2 Stanley Cups in his career; one with the Boston Bruins in 1941, and the other with the Toronto Maple Leafs in 1945. Wikipedia Born: December 15, 1915, Toronto Photo: 4 1/4 x 6 3/4 Colored Backing: 5 3/8 x 8
- Size L
- Color Blue
- Age group Adult
- Gender Unisex
Prices are listed in USD. If you are in Canada, when you pay, paypal will convert the amount to CAD.
1. For local pick-up the shipping charge will be refunded upon pick-up.
2. Multiple purchases can be shipped for a discounted shipping charge in the form of a shipping refund.
3. My default shipping carrier in Canada is CPS
1. Treat everyone with respect and expect the same to be returned to you.
2. We have priced our items according to what we believe to be a fair market value. If, for any reason the market value has changed and you would like to offer a price more indicative of current values (either higher or lower), we are not adverse to the consideration of such offers.