*ITEM: DAYTON SPEEDAIRE VACUUM PUMP COMPRESSOR MODEL 4Z026
*MANUFACTURER: Dayton which is now "Gast". Matches Gast model #MOA-P22-AA sold at Grainger. Dayton products are still sold at Grainger. The manufacturing of this pump was turned over to Gast and is still sold through Grainger.
*MODEL: 4Z026 Vacuum Pump
*YEAR: Unknown, this is an older compressor unit.
*MEASURES: Approx. 7" L, 4 1/2" W, 5" H. These measurements don't include the wood base dimentions.
*CONDITION: Unit was plugged in and left running for awhile. The unit had a hard time starting but started up after I plugged up the air inlet hole. Motor was turned off and on several times and motor still rumbled and clugged during startup but after it started it ran alright. Motor has a vibrating sound and ran steady. The air inlet hole produced plenty of suction and the air outlet hole expelled air to the point I could not completly stop the air flow with my finger. The motor area warmed up and was very hot to the touch to the point I "could" keep my hand on it for awhile before having to pull it off. A small squeaking sound was heard coming from the unit. The cord as seen in the picture was replaced with an on/off cord and switch. The air filter on the air inlet hole is missing and needs to be replaced with a new one. The air inlet hole is on the head opposite from the air outlet hole. Motor was left running for 30 minutes and did not produce any more heat than I described or burn up.
*RETAILS: Well over $273.00
* Oil less operation
* No auto pressure shut off
*This vacuum pump compressor should only be purchased by someone who has some experiance dealing with compressor problems.
*Additional pictures will be sent upon request.
*Buyer is responsible for any maintenance or repairs needed. This is an older vacuum pump. This vacuum pump was built by "Speedaire" who turned manufacturing of this pump model over to "Gast". Grainger still sells Speedaire and Gast products.
*This item will be sold "as-is" in used and descripbed condition. No warranties or guarantees come with the purchase.
*Buyer is responsible for making sure all is correct with the item and the item will suit the buyers needs and expectations before purchase. Buyer is responsible for making sure purchase of this item is not a mistake.
*Items sold are inspected and photographed at different angles before being boxed up and shipped to the buyer. Any attempts to return broken items in exchange for what's been shipped to the buyer, make the purchase and exchange parts that are needed then send unit back for a refund, extort partial refunds or get a refund due to a mistake made by the buyer in the purchase of the item will be reported immediately.
The shipping weight will be 8 1/2 lbs. A handling fee is charged to cover the time and any expenses associated with the packing and shipping of packages. Anything left is put towards the selling fee's.
SORRY, NO LOCAL PICKUPS
A JUNKEE SHOPPE
- Brand Dayton which is now "Gast"
- Color Gray
- Age group Adult
- Gender Unisex
Junk Stuff Accepts Paypal and Money Orders With No Shipping Wait. We Also Accept Personal Checks With A Personal Check 10 Day Shipping Wait.
Our Sold Products Usually Ship On The Next Tuesday Or Friday After Payment Has Been Received And Cleared.
* All Items Will Be Sold "As-Is" In Used Condition With No Warranties Or Guarantees. All Abnormalities & Defects Are Entered Into The Item Description. If The Item Is Broken Or Banged Up We Will State That It Is. We will also state if the item has not been tested and may be defective.
* We are happy to accept returns and pay for the shipping if the problem with the merchandise shipped was due to our gross negligence in describing the item and not making the customer aware of any problems or potential problems. This never happens though. All of our items are inspected at least 3 times before being put up for sale and once before being boxed up for shipment.
* There are never any warranties or guarantees on used items we sell because of course they are used items with no promises. All electrical items are tested before being put up for sale but as we all know electrical items can stop working at any time. Mechanical items are tested to the best of our abilities but can stop working also if parts are worn. Some parts on mechanical items are looked at, some are not looked at. We will not guarantee how long a mechanical device will stay working only that it worked when it left our possession.
* We will not be held accountable for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the mail system. All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance when required. So far I can say over the many years of shipping packages all packages have reached there destination.
All Items Are Sold, "AS-IS" With No Warranties Or Guarantees.