*YEAR: 1976 thru 79
*MATERIAL: Cast metal
*LENS TYPE: CPC Auto Zoom 20 - 85mm, 1:35 - 45
*LENS CONDITION: Needs Work. I'm not a camera expert but have processed a few for sale. The lens did not look good through the view finder but this may be due to the view port being darkened with several black marks and smears. There are two levers on the connection side of the lens and both do not work with no movement on the fish eye. This camera and lens will need lots of work so both will be sold "As-Is". Definitely expect to have some work done on this camera and lens.
*CAMERA CONDITION: Needs Lots Of Work.
: The film advance lever was cocked, the button pushed and then the view port went dark and a loud click was heard. The lens was taken off and the same procedure was done and the shutter was seen moving.
: The speed dial was turned right and left then clicked and the shutter speed adjusted and went fast then slow.
: The timer lever was depressed and the button pushed. The timer activated but the shutter doesn't snap when the time is up. I could here the timer start then stop in the middle of the timed session then start back up and stop even again. This was tried on different speeds with always the same results.
: The film compartment was opened, the film advance lever was pushed, the shuttle button was pushed and the black exposure gateway was seen opening and closing through the film compartment.
: The view port shows some specs/dots and is foggy. I tried to wipe them off and most did come off but a few remain. I wiped down the shutter mirror also and the specs/dots still remain. Everything needs to be cleaned inside.
* Good camera for someone as a repair project
*A picture that can be magnified to full screen will be sent upon request.
*Buyer is responsible for any maintenance or repairs needed if any. This camera is not working and will need repairs and an internal cleaning.
*This item will be sold "as-is" in used condition. No warranties or guarantees come with the purchase of this item.
*Buyer is responsible for making sure all is correct with the item and the item will suit the buyers needs and expectations before purchase. Buyer is responsible for making sure purchase of this item is not a mistake.
*Items sold are inspected and photographed at different angles before being boxed up and shipped to the buyer. Any attempts to return broken items in exchange for what's been shipped to the buyer, make the purchase and exchange parts that are needed then send unit back for a refund, extort partial refunds or get a refund due to a mistake made by the buyer in the purchase of the item will be reported immediately.
The shipping weight will be 3 1/2 lbs. A handling fee is charged to cover the time and any expenses associated with the packing and shipping of packages. Anything left is put towards the selling fee's.
SORRY, NO LOCAL PICKUPS
- Brand Yashica
- Color Black
Junk Stuff Accepts Paypal and Money Orders With No Shipping Wait. We Also Accept Personal Checks With A Personal Check 10 Day Shipping Wait.
Our Sold Products Usually Ship On The Next Tuesday Or Friday After Payment Has Been Received And Cleared.
* All Items Will Be Sold "As-Is" In Used Condition With No Warranties Or Guarantees. All Abnormalities & Defects Are Entered Into The Item Description. If The Item Is Broken Or Banged Up We Will State That It Is. We will also state if the item has not been tested and may be defective.
* We are happy to accept returns and pay for the shipping if the problem with the merchandise shipped was due to our gross negligence in describing the item and not making the customer aware of any problems or potential problems. This never happens though. All of our items are inspected at least 3 times before being put up for sale and once before being boxed up for shipment.
* There are never any warranties or guarantees on used items we sell because of course they are used items with no promises. All electrical items are tested before being put up for sale but as we all know electrical items can stop working at any time. Mechanical items are tested to the best of our abilities but can stop working also if parts are worn. Some parts on mechanical items are looked at, some are not looked at. We will not guarantee how long a mechanical device will stay working only that it worked when it left our possession.
* We will not be held accountable for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the mail system. All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance when required. So far I can say over the many years of shipping packages all packages have reached there destination.
All Items Are Sold, "AS-IS" With No Warranties Or Guarantees.