*MODEL: CE-5 Chorus Ensemble Pedal
*YEAR: Copyright 2001
*MEASURES: Approx. 4 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 2"
*CONDITION: This guitar effects pedal was tested and the unit functioned as expected with tone changes on all tone adjustment knobs. This guitar effects pedal was never used and comes in its original packaging.
*EXPERT OPINION COPIED FROM THE WEB: The CH-5 takes all the great qualities of the old Boss chorus pedals and rolls them all into one to create a very convincing and flexible gadget. Along with the standard rate and depth knobs, the CH-5 adds a useful effect mix knob and two filter controls for even extra tone shaping. This chorus is perfect for that full chording effect (ala The Police, Rush) or subtle lead lines. It‚Äôs a very full and warm effect that works well in just about every rig we‚Äôve patched it into. Every subtle shade of chorus and vibrato is well within the reach of the CE-5 but it can also venture into the detuned madness present in a lot of modern metal bands. If you are a gigging guitarist or do a lot of studio work this is a the perfect all-around chorus unit for conjuring up a wide variety of quality chorus sounds.
NOTE: Very hard for a none experienced player to adjust. Takes a trained ear especially at very low levels.
*Power cord is not included. 9V battery can be used and must be purchase separately.
* The CE-5 Chorus Ensemble is BOSS' ultimate compact chorus pedal, covering a wide frequency range and featuring high- and low-cut filters. This lets users create any kind of chorus effect--from a mild, natural chorus to the clear and penetrating stereo chorus effect popular in contemporary music.
* Ultra-high quality compact chorus pedal for guitarists and keyboardists
* High- and Low-cut filters for shaping tonality of the chorus
* Offers Effect Level, Rate, Depth and Filter knobs for complete control
* Mono input and Stereo outputs for connection to dual amps or for studio use
* Produces a range of chorusing effects, from subtle to extreme
*A picture that can be magnified to full screen will be sent upon request.
*Buyer is responsible for any maintenance or repairs needed if any. Items tested on this amp and passed did work and produce sound even though the sound quality may be poor. Tone changes were heard clear enough but I am no sound expert so I will "Not" guarantee sound quality. I will only guarantee that when this item is put into the box and shipped to the buyer it worked and produced sound.
*This item will be sold "as-is" in used condition. No warranties or guarantees come with the purchase of this item.
*Buyer is responsible for making sure all is correct with the item and the item will suit the buyers needs and expectations before purchase. Buyer is responsible for making sure purchase of this item is not a mistake.
*Items sold are inspected and photographed at different angles before being boxed up and shipped to the buyer. Any attempts to return broken items in exchange for what's been shipped to the buyer, make the purchase and exchange parts that are needed then send unit back for a refund, extort partial refunds or get a refund due to a mistake made by the buyer in the purchase of the item will be reported immediately.
The shipping weight will be 2 1/2 lbs. A handling fee is charged to cover the time and any expenses associated with the packing and shipping of packages. Anything left is put towards the selling fee's.
SORRY, NO LOCAL PICKUPS
- Brand Boss
- Color Blue
Junk Stuff Accepts Paypal and Money Orders With No Shipping Wait. We Also Accept Personal Checks With A Personal Check 10 Day Shipping Wait.
Our Sold Products Usually Ship On The Next Tuesday Or Friday After Payment Has Been Received And Cleared.
* All Items Will Be Sold "As-Is" In Used Condition With No Warranties Or Guarantees. All Abnormalities & Defects Are Entered Into The Item Description. If The Item Is Broken Or Banged Up We Will State That It Is. We will also state if the item has not been tested and may be defective.
* We are happy to accept returns and pay for the shipping if the problem with the merchandise shipped was due to our gross negligence in describing the item and not making the customer aware of any problems or potential problems. This never happens though. All of our items are inspected at least 3 times before being put up for sale and once before being boxed up for shipment.
* There are never any warranties or guarantees on used items we sell because of course they are used items with no promises. All electrical items are tested before being put up for sale but as we all know electrical items can stop working at any time. Mechanical items are tested to the best of our abilities but can stop working also if parts are worn. Some parts on mechanical items are looked at, some are not looked at. We will not guarantee how long a mechanical device will stay working only that it worked when it left our possession.
* We will not be held accountable for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the mail system. All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance when required. So far I can say over the many years of shipping packages all packages have reached there destination.
All Items Are Sold, "AS-IS" With No Warranties Or Guarantees.