*ITEM: HARLEY DAVIDSON Motorcycle Showa Aluminum Lower Fork Sliders Used
*MANUFACTURER: Showa for Harley Davidson
*MODEL NUMBERS ON SLIDERS: These numbers are on the sticker R46497-00, L46495-00. This number is cast into the slider G591-L, G591-R
*MEASURES: Approx. 16" long
*CONDITION: Used, came off a Harley that was only used on weekends. The Harley it came off of was customized and this part is a take off. There is dried oil on one of them as can be seen in the picture. I tried wiping it off but it's dried and it would not come off. I will let the buyer try to get it off but won't make any guarantee's that it will come off. There are some black grease smudges. Lots of noticeable dings, knicks, scratches, marks and use wear. There are no chips or cracks in the castings. The bearing wells look OK but I couldn't tell 'ya if any wear is present. The threads were just looked at and not checked with nuts and bolts. As far as I can see the insides look in decent condition with a nice shine but there is alot of reflection and I can't stick my head down in the hole to check for scratches. No scratches were noticed in the shine as far as I could see.
There's lots of oil in the plastic bags they will be shipped in and it looks like some of that oil is dried on the sliders but it may be something else.
*FEATURES: Polished outer finish
*Buyer is responsible for making sure these sliders fit the motorcycle they are being purchased for before the purchase and that all is correct with them before the purchase.
*A picture that can be magnified to full screen will be sent upon request.
*Buyer is responsible for any maintenance or repairs needed if any. Don't purchase these sliders if you can't repair them if they need to be repaired.
*This item will be sold "as-is" in used condition. No warranty, No guarantee, No refunds.
*Buyer is responsible for making sure all is correct with the item and the item will suit the buyers needs and expectations before purchase. Buyer is responsible for making sure purchase of this item is not a mistake.
*Items sold are inspected and photographed at different angles before being boxed up and shipped to the buyer. Any attempts to return broken items in exchange for what's been shipped to the buyer, make the purchase and exchange parts that are needed then send unit back for a refund, extort partial refunds or get a refund due to a mistake made by the buyer in the purchase of the item will be reported immediately.
The shipping weight will be 9 1/2 lb s. A handling fee is charged to cover the time and any expenses associated with the packing and shipping of packages. Anything left is put towards the selling fee's.
SORRY, NO LOCAL PICKUPS
A JUNKEE SHOPPE
- Brand Showa for Harley Davidson
- Color Other
Junk Stuff Accepts Paypal and Money Orders With No Shipping Wait. We Also Accept Personal Checks With A Personal Check 10 Day Shipping Wait.
Our Sold Products Usually Ship On The Next Tuesday Or Friday After Payment Has Been Received And Cleared.
* All Items Will Be Sold "As-Is" In Used Condition With No Warranties Or Guarantees. All Abnormalities & Defects Are Entered Into The Item Description. If The Item Is Broken Or Banged Up We Will State That It Is. We will also state if the item has not been tested and may be defective.
* We are happy to accept returns and pay for the shipping if the problem with the merchandise shipped was due to our gross negligence in describing the item and not making the customer aware of any problems or potential problems. This never happens though. All of our items are inspected at least 3 times before being put up for sale and once before being boxed up for shipment.
* There are never any warranties or guarantees on used items we sell because of course they are used items with no promises. All electrical items are tested before being put up for sale but as we all know electrical items can stop working at any time. Mechanical items are tested to the best of our abilities but can stop working also if parts are worn. Some parts on mechanical items are looked at, some are not looked at. We will not guarantee how long a mechanical device will stay working only that it worked when it left our possession.
* We will not be held accountable for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the mail system. All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance when required. So far I can say over the many years of shipping packages all packages have reached there destination.
All Items Are Sold, "AS-IS" With No Warranties Or Guarantees.