*MANUFACTURER: Rocky Mountain ATV - A.R.C. - Advanced Rider Coverage
*PANTS SIZE: 28" The size tag was sewn under the care instructions but I was able to read it.
*LEG INSEAM: 26"
*WAIST: 24" unstretched 28" stretched
*FEATURES: Pants-nice raised rubber graphics, zippered ventilation, padded lower back, elastic waist, zippered and string tie front, net inner liner. The back of these pants in the butt area has a 7" X 2" sewn on poly graphic that says "KAWASAKI TEAM GREEN" & another sewn on regular patch that says " The Best There Ever Was, In Memory Of D1H Danny Hammel 1972-1995". These graphics are in really good condition and a picture of the back that can be magnified will be sent upon request.
*CONDITION: There are some minor marks here and there. Actually they look to have been only used once or twice and are in decent condition. The main fly close is zippered but has holes on some inside side flaps for a shoelace like string tie.Very nice motocross pants. These pants have some dull yellowish spots in the fly/waist area, the lower leg area that are kinda noticeable but not really because they are on the white patches. These spots are probably oil splatter or splatter from riding through something liquid on the ground. One of the raised graphic MX220 logo's on the lower back is 3/4 detached and will have to be glued back on.
*PRODUCTION YEAR: 2003
*These pants aren't A.R.C.'s inexpensive Corona line.
*Pictures that can be magnified to full screen will be sent upon request.
*Item has its dings, knicks, scratches, marks and wear.
*Buyer is responsible for any maintenance.
*This item will be sold "as-is" in used condition.
*Buyer is responsible for making sure all is correct with the item and the item will suit the buyers needs and expectations before purchase. Buyer is responsible for making sure purchase of this item is not a mistake.
*Items sold are inspected and photographed at different angles before being boxed up and shipped to the buyer. Any attempts to return broken items in exchange for what's been shipped to the buyer, make the purchase and exchange parts that are needed then send unit back for a refund, extort partial refunds or get a refund due to a mistake made by the buyer in the purchase of the item will be reported immediately.
The shipping weight will be 3 1/2 lbs. A handling fee is charged to cover the time and any expenses associated with the packing and shipping of packages. Anything left is put towards the selling fee's.
SORRY, NO LOCAL PICKUPS
- Brand Rocky Mountain ATV - A.R.C. - Advanced
- Color Yellow
Junk Stuff Accepts Paypal and Money Orders With No Shipping Wait. We Also Accept Personal Checks With A Personal Check 10 Day Shipping Wait.
Our Sold Products Usually Ship On The Next Tuesday Or Friday After Payment Has Been Received And Cleared.
* All Items Will Be Sold "As-Is" In Used Condition With No Warranties Or Guarantees. All Abnormalities & Defects Are Entered Into The Item Description. If The Item Is Broken Or Banged Up We Will State That It Is. We will also state if the item has not been tested and may be defective.
* We are happy to accept returns and pay for the shipping if the problem with the merchandise shipped was due to our gross negligence in describing the item and not making the customer aware of any problems or potential problems. This never happens though. All of our items are inspected at least 3 times before being put up for sale and once before being boxed up for shipment.
* There are never any warranties or guarantees on used items we sell because of course they are used items with no promises. All electrical items are tested before being put up for sale but as we all know electrical items can stop working at any time. Mechanical items are tested to the best of our abilities but can stop working also if parts are worn. Some parts on mechanical items are looked at, some are not looked at. We will not guarantee how long a mechanical device will stay working only that it worked when it left our possession.
* We will not be held accountable for lost, stolen or damaged packages in the mail system. All packages are shipped with tracking and insurance when required. So far I can say over the many years of shipping packages all packages have reached there destination.
All Items Are Sold, "AS-IS" With No Warranties Or Guarantees.