Size: 20 x 15.2 x 22mm
Application: 3D printing
Drive current algorithm and regulation:
1. drive current algorithm: i=Vref*1.9/2.5, the default Vref about 0.65v, so the default current 0.5A, the maximum current 1A
2. Vref measurement of Gnd and potentiometer intermediate voltage.
3. Donât connect to the motor when measuring voltage, otherwise it is easy to burn the drivers.
4. the measurement of the voltage should be switched on. Donât just connect the USB power supply.
Attention: please put TMC2100 drivers in the correct direction on the board.
Use of the TMC2100 drive module:
1. When use in the Ramps1.4 or MKS Gen, or Lerdge touch screen motherboard, please remove the 3 jumper cap under the socket.
2. Please pay attention to direction.
3. The heat sink directly attached to the PCB.
4. The motor direction is opposite to that of A4988 and DRV8825, please adjust the firmware or adjust the motor wiring if you want to change to 4988. And if you use the Lerdge motherboard, please set the direction directly in the setting page of direction of the motor.
1 x TMC2100 Stepper Motor Driver
1 x Heatsink
We will arrange shipping for you within 3 days after payment cleared except the holidays.
- Estimated delivery time from date of shipment is 12-21 working days from our warehouse in China, over 80% of our customers receive the products within 20 working days (please note that these are estimates; post office and customs delays can occur, if so, please check the information at your local post office, if you still can not get the package, please contact us.
-We ship items to Worldwide.
We accept return in 30 days
If you send email to us, In our working hours will be resumed within 24 hours.
If you we are not satisfied with the product or service, please contact me and don't give us negative or natural feedback. We must give you a satisfactory solution. Thank you!