OTC 3181 130 Amp Heavy-Duty Battery Load Tester
Manufacturer Part Number: 3181
Code : a90-223016000112501
- UPC 691204487591
- Brand OTC
- Mfg Part # a90-223016000112501
- Credit Cards – There is no additional charge for using your credit card on GlobaleParts. We accept all major credit cards including, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Incorrect information of any type may cause a delay in processing your order. To avoid this delay please provide us your exact billing address and telephone number (the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you).
We will ship out within 1-3 business days of your Cleared Payment! Our goal is to ship as soon as possible.
- International Orders:
Visitors from other than USA can also purchase products from our web store. All items of GlobaleParts are tested and checked prior shipping to our valued international customers. Customer will be the liable and billed for all the duties, taxes, and customs clearance. We entertain returns and refund to our international clients but shipping cost will be billed in account of customer. GlobaleParts will not be responsible for not receiving the product. If the package shows undelivered we are not liable to refund the shipping cost.
- Warranty Disclaimer:
GlobaleParts offers to its valued customer 30 days replacement and refund warranty on their products. This gives an edge to customer to examine the product and test it accordingly. Although all items shipped to customers are tested before shipping. GlobaleParts is not liable of any damage done in installation of the product.
- Returns, Replace, Refund Shipping:
To achieve customer satisfaction, we employ a full time customer service department, provide rapid email and phone support, and offer a 30-Day NO-HASSLE Money-Back Guarantee! We follow the basic rules listed below when honoring our guarantee:
1. The item must be covered by GlobaleParts. (This is explained within the product details.)
2. Returns arriving within 30 days of purchase allow a customer to choose to receive a replacement order shipped at no charge, or a refund of the purchase price, less shipping and handling charges.
3. Customers must contact GlobaleParts for all return requests. Packages MUST have an authorized, active RMA number to qualify, and must be shipped back to the specifically provided return shipping address or else package will not be considered.
4. All returns must be repackaged as originally shipped including all accessories/manuals/software.
5. If a customer have purchased a wrong product or no longer need the product he can return the item with original packing as received. In this case 20% restocking fee will be charged. Return shipping is not refundable.
6. UNLESS customer chooses our Second Order process.
7. Due to extreme shipping costs and transit times, International orders are NOT covered by our GlobaleParts Guarantee.
- How to apply for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
Please double check that your order is defective or contains errors. Most orders returned to us test fine! If you need assistance with your item, we may be able to help. Please contact us before initiating a return. Please note that we may only be able to answer the most basic questions, and cannot offer intensive technical support.
Before contacting us, please gather all of your order details
Name order was placed with
A Valid E-Mail address
RMA information will be e-mailed to you
Web store Order number found on the shipping invoice
Payment Date found on the shipping invoice
Reason for return request
Transit time - (5 to 10 business days)
Refund procession - (1 to 3 business days)
Refund to appear in your account - (5 to 10 business days).