Arabian Horse World
Vol. 41 NO. 9
Some of what you will find in this 328 page issue.
Jim Lowe and 2000 U.S. National
Champion English Pleasure Horse
(MHR Nobility x Bey Aperitif V)
- Arabian Horse World Presents the Pride of Poland
- FORTA ~ AHW Heritage Horse
- Polish Aristocrats, by Mary Jane Parkinson
- *EMANOR, by Mary Jane Parkinson
- Back at the Ranch with George Zbyszewski, by Honi Roberts
- *ALADDINN, by Honi Roberts
- Breeders of Polish Arabians
- AERC Elects New President
- FEI/UAE World Endurance Cup 2001
- PSYMADRE, by Cristy Egan
- The Wonderful Women of World
- Top English Performance Sires 1996-2000
- Top English Pleasure Horses of the U.S., Youth, and Canadian Nationals 1963-2000
- English Division Profiles
- Jim Lowe ~ The Best Years of His Life, by Honi Roberts
- The 2001 Qatar Internati8onal Equestrian Festival
- Midwest Breeders and Trainers
Another Great issue, with LOTS of great pictures and farm and stallion advertisements.
Condition: VG+ used.
Take Advantage of Our Shipping Discount
FILL a Flat Rate Priority Box (up to 3,328 pages)
We love to sell things that make people happy.
We Have Specialized in Vintage, Out of Print Arabian Books and Magazines Since 1995
- UPC 0003-7494
- ISBN 0003-7494
- Brand Arabian Horse World
PREFERRED Payment: Facebook users META PAY (formerly Facebook Pay), PayPal. USPS Money Orders ~ If you have questions or need assistance please send us a message.
Combined Shipping Discounts for 2 or More LIKE Items paid with ONE Payment. Easy as 1, 2, 3
1) add items to your shopping cart when done click on green checkout tab
2) IMPORTANT: Be sure to click on the box to the right of your total that says "Note to Seller..." and be sure to click the little green box below your note that says "save note". Here is where you request a combined shipping discount.
3) eBluejay notifies us, we pull your items, pack and weigh them and then apply the discounts to your order Total, we'll also send you a message thru Ebluejay so you know it's done and ready for payment
Shipping Rates shown are for within the U.S.A. only. The USPS has had price changes and with over 1k items listed it's difficult to have to go thru each items every time there is a change. We DON'T make money off of shipping like some other sites allow. The price for shipping on an item that we posted maybe years ago is not what the cost is today. On the Arabian publications those of use who love them know that they not only vary in dimensions and weight so we're unable to add a price to the "cost of additional item) in shipping. We've "eaten" the price rates for years but now there MAY be a little more than the posted amount. We don't charge for the supplies we use to carefully package your items for their safe arrival. Guarantee You this Before getting your Adjusted Total you will Never Pay the Shipping Cost initially shown,
International buyers PLEASE follow the above 3 steps - Do Not Pre-Pay for your item(s) before we adjust your TOTAL (PayPal fees are HIGH and we will have to add those additional costs to your balance).
We DO ship Internationally via PRIORITY FLAT RATE to see the cost to Your Country please go to www.USPS.COM click on the International tab then Calculate International Prices for either Priority Flat Rate Envelope of Flat Rate Priority Medium box. If Your Country is shown then we DO ship to that Envelope (approx 868 pages or Medium Box (approx 3,218 pages) and by adding in your note or via direct email: email@example.com we'll verify that your items will fit for you Before you Pay.
Due to the nature of Horsebooks4u and the out of print books and magazines refunds will be dealt with on an individual basis. Any items to be returned will be at the buyers expense and packaged in the same careful packing as received. Pre-authorization must be received for a refund.
We Offer Combined Shipping Discounts ~ FILL a Medium Priority Box (up to 3,218 pages weight ~ to 20 lbs. for International.
Google Pay, USPS Money Orders, Personal Checks (may have a 10 day hold)and PayPal. Every effort is made to keep items listed up to date, however any item is subject to prior sale.