Includes Four - 1 Gigabyte Ram modules (mounted as shown),
and large AMD heatsinks and fans, with mounting hardware,
manual and drivers on CD Rom.
AGP Graphics card is also Included in the package.
Please Note: This requires a minimum of 480 Watt EPS Power supply.
Tiger K8W (S2875) workstation ATX form factor features Serial ATA (SATA) with RAID,Gigabit Ethernet for efficient network connectivity, and six-channel audio to generate full and crisp sound. The ATX form factor allows for flexibility in choosing components such as chassis enclosures and power supplies.
• Dual µPGA 940-pin ZIF sockets
• Supports up to two AMD Opteron processors
• 128-bit DDR dual-channel memory controller
• (integrated in CPU)
• AMD-8151 AGP 3.0 Graphics Tunnel
• AMD-8111 HyperTransport™ I/O Hub
• Winbond W83627HF Super I/O ASIC
• 128-bit DDR memory bus
• Four 184-pin 2.5-Volt DDR DIMM sockets
• Supports up to 8GB of Registered DDR memory
• Supports PC3200 / 2700 / 2100 / 1600 DDR
• Five 32-bit 33MHz (5V) PCI slots
• One 1.5V AGP 8X/4X slot
Back Panel I/O Ports
• Stacked PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports
• Stacked Two USB v1.1 ports
• One 9-pin UART Serial port
• One 25-pin SPP/ECP/EPP parallel port
• Two FireWire (IEEE 1394a) ports (one rear
• connector and one internal connector)
• Stacked two USB v2.0 ports + one RJ45
10/100/1000 Base-T port w/ activity LED
• Three audio jacks (Mic. In/Line-In/Line-Out)
• One floppy connector for up to two drives
• Two USB v2.0 ports + two USB v1.1 ports
• CD-in/Aux-in connector
• Two 5-pin header for front panel audio connector
• One IRDA connector
• Power/IDE LED connectors
• Six 3-pin headers for CPU/Chassis Fans
• W83627HF w/ hardware monitoring function
• Six 3-pin fan headers (three with tachometer
• Temperature and voltage monitoring
• Port 80 code display LED
Integrated Enhanced IDE Controller
• Dual-channel master mode support up to four
• Supports for Ultra ATA/133/100/66 IDE drives
and ATAPI compliant devices
• Realtek ALC655
• 6-channel AC'97 audio CODEC
• Line-In/Line-Out/Mic-in audio jacks
• CD-in/Aux-in connector
Integrated LAN Controllers
• One GbE LAN controller
- Intel 82541EI GbE LAN controller
- Operating at 32bit/33MHz PCI bus
Integrated SATA Controller
• Silicon Image Sil3114 SATA RAID Accelerator
• Supports S-ATA 1.0 Specification
• Supports 4 channel SATA port for up to four
• Supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1
• Connected to legacy 32-bit 33MHz PCI bus
Integrated PCI 1394a Controller
• VIA VT6307 PCI 1394a (FireWire) controller
• Two IEEE 1394a ports (two headers, opt.)
• AMI BIOS 8.0 on 4Mbit LPC Flash ROM
• Supports APM 1.2 & ACPI 1.0
• PnP, DMI2.0, WfM2.0 Power Management
• Power Management S1, S4 and S5 support
• On board VRM, 4-phase PWM
• ATX12V/EPS12V Universal power connectors
• 4-pin auxiliary power connector
• 6-layer PCB
• ATX footprint
- Brand TYAN
- Mfg Part # TIGER s2875
Visa,Mastercard,Amex and Discover are acceptable payments. Those wishing to pay by check, we only accept checks from National banks: US Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase and similar national chains. Square payments ? Just send your email and an Invoice is generated, and you handle payments with Square Payments. We are notified when you have paid and your order is immediately processed.
. Contact us first before checking out, if you prefer to use another payment method.
Business contact information including business address (city, state, country), phone #, and e-mail address
We are located in Maywood Park, Oregon, and we use a professional shipper for handling our incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
Shipper Address : 4223 SE 182nd Ave, , Gresham, OR 97030.
Messages (phone,email, text.....) are returned quickly.
Emails are usually returned within minutes through the eBluejay messaging portal which goes directly to our cell phones.
Or you can leave after hour messages: 971-248-0443
The country of the merchant outlet location is the United States. Oregon has no sales tax, so the final price with the shipping is the price. No Tax is added. ALL Items listed are in stock and ship directly. We do NOT drop ship.
Shipping can occur within an hour
Please NOTE - Expedited packages must have the order in prior to Noon to meet the courier's deadlines. SOME places in the United States are not offered for overnight delivery by USPS (we recently discovered). We can ship using your companies Fedex account. UPS couriers take extra time.
IF you must have your order overnight, Please contact us before ordering, so we can check the courier and make sure they do offer
overnight to your destination.
NOTE: As of August 2020, All overnight orders are being handled by FedEx. International orders are being processed by Endicia, via USPS Priority.
7 Day return with no restocking fee., No re-stocking fee within the 7 day period. There is a 30 day limit for returns, and a 20% restocking fee after the 7 day grace period.. Buyer must return ALL included items in the condition they were shipped; Please use the anti static packaging and use tracking services, so we don't lose a package in shipping.
-Refund/exchange/cancellation or applicable warranty policies.
Cancellations must occur within 6 hours of the order; We usually ship withing the first 2 hours, and we ship Priority or Express Only.
Refunds must be approved and for a reasonable explanation. All items are new or are in New condition and without flaw(s).
Damages items from shipping or mishandling can be returned with a Return Authorization number. We package all orders in several boxes
and using suspension packaging to ensure a safe delivery.
Free Web Submission
Discounts are offered on multiple item sales. Large orders may take longer than 24 hours to ship, so please be advised.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for our store. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this store.
It will notify you of the following:
What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We will not use your information to contact you in the future, unless you contact us and require a response.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We don't collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and is not transmitted to us.
While we use the shipping address, this sensitive information you've transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access only to the shipping address information,
and email address if provided. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.