A set of 6 vintage postcards featuring notable sites in the State of California.
1) Disneyland's Magic Castle - a mailed postcard from 1968
2) 4 images from Disneyland - Sleeping Beauty Castle, Marke Twain Steamboat, Jungle Cruise and Tomorrowland. This one was mailed in 1977. It's in exceptional condition and looks like it just came off the spinning rack.
3) General Sherman of Sequoia National Park. a tree that at the time was 272 feet tall. It's base is pictured with a boy on the left. This was mailed in 1977.
4) Bullock's Wilshire Townhouse On WIlshire Blvd, Los Angeles California. A very nice image published by the Longshaw Card Co. This card is unused and ready for your 1 cent stamp.
5) Library Park in Pasadena. This card was mailed in 1907, has rounded corners, and was a good use of a 1 cent stamp. From the Newman Post Card Co. Lot of 6 Vintage California Postcards Disneyland Biltmore Hotel Bullock's Wilshire General Sherman Sequoia Tags: Paper_Goods,Disney,Post_Card,Vintage,Stamps,Disneyland,Giant_Sequoia,Biltmore_Hotel,California,Pasadena,Wilshire,Postage,Antique,Picture