This listing includes:
1 x Syma X1 4 Channel 2.4G 360° RC Quad Copter -- Spacecraft New, Interesting, Odd, & Absolutely FUN! Add some batteries to the controller and you're ready to fly.
The Syma X1 4-Channel Quad copter brings a new element to radio control helicopters, and a completely different experience of flying - balance, control, and flips are a refreshing change and new process of learning to fly. 3D flips Stability and agility in flight simplify professional 3D maneuvers like pirouettes 3D fun flips ,rolls, and more. 3-Axis The latest 3-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity that permits super stable flight. 2.4GHz Radio control With use of the newer 2.4GHz technology, the Syma X1 has the characteristics of longer control distance, strong anti-interference ability,small power consumption, and rapid response. You could fly more helicopters at the same time with 100 times faster reaction speed than other Radio Controls.
- 3 way precision controller: up/down, left/right, forward/backward
- Speed up mode
- 360° Eversion
- Two Fly Mode: Indoor/Outdoor Built-in three axis Gyro
- Removable Battery - no battery restrictions if there are problems and more flight time with additional batteries
- 1x 4CH 3-axis quadcopter
- 1x 2.4G LCD remote
- 1x 3.7v 350mAh lipo battery (removable battery)
- 1x USB Charger
- 2x Main blades A
- 2x Main blades B
- 1x English Manual
- Product Battery: 3.7V/350mAh Li-po
- Charging time: About 40 Minutes
- Flying time: About 5-6 Minutes
- Controlling distance: About 40 Meters
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Channel: 4 channels
**Please Read -- How to Properly Sync Helicopter to Controller : Turn OFF both quad-copter and remote control. Turn ON the quad-copter and insert it on a horizontal flat area. First the unit will blink fast, and then start to blink slowly. While the quad-copter blinks slowly, turn ON the remote control and wait for the two units to sync.
- Brand Syma
- Mfg Part # MS15008