Highly detailed plastic parts molded in grey and clear
Detailed cockpit with instrument panel
Detailed landing gear
This kit also comes with photo etched parts
One decal sheet with markings for 5 versions:
1) 1./ NJG 4., Husum (Germany) Winter 1944/45
2) 8./NJG 6., Car (Hungary) February 1945
3) Major Heinz W. Schnaufer, NJG Commodore, Mainz (Germany)
4) 7./NJG 1., Fritzlar (Germany) December 1944
5) Hungarian Air Force, 101 Ejjeli Vadasrepulo Szazad,
Wiener-Neustadt (Austria), January 1945
Kit is sealed
This would be a great item to add to your collection or a gift.
Item is from non-smoking environment.
We accept paypal and postal money orders only for payment.
Payment must be received within 1 day if paying by paypal and 7 days if paying by postal money order after item sells.
S&H is for U.S 48 states only.
Alaska and Hawaii buyers please add $2.00 extra to shipping and handling price.
ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED within 5 business days after PAYMENT CLEARS.
No International Shipments. We ship within the United States Only.
If you have any questions, please e-mail before you buy
Thanks for buying our item!
ALL SALES FINAL. NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS
- UPC 8001283013147
- Brand Italeri
- Mfg Part # 1314S