Compatible with the following systems:
(4000 RS , 4000-RS)
2000RS SERIES - DBP
5000RS SERIES – DBP
5000 RS–2W Plus
To replace lost or stolen transmitters or to add additional transmitters into the system, have all desired transmitters ready and follow the steps below.
Note: Up to 4 one-way transmitters can be programmed to operate the system. Any previously stored transmitter codes will be erased if they are not programmed within the following sequence.
To program the transmitter(s):
1. Turn on the ignition key On, Off, On, Off, and back On. (Key On 3 times)
The siren will chirp 3 times.
2. Press and hold the Override switch for 5 seconds.
The siren will chirp 5 times.
The LED will illuminate.
3. Press Button 1 on the first transmitter.
The siren will chirp once.
4. Press Button 1 on the first transmitter again.
The siren will chirp twice to indicate it has learned the code.
5. Repeat steps 3 for each additional transmitter (up to 4).
6. Turn off the ignition key.
Absolutely no returns !
Please Login or Register first before asking a question.