The Incline/Flat Utility Bench offers a variety of options for each user. Solid padding will give each user a safe secure workout. Quick, easy to use pop-pin lock adjustments makes changing the angle of the back and seat pad quick and easy. Perfect for use with Smith machines, Power Rack or by itself as a utility bench to use with dumbbells or weight sets.
Features / Benefits
• Steel frame measuring: 2” X 2” 14 Gauge Steel
• High density, dual-layer back pad measuring 34" x 9.5" x 2"
• 4 position, high density, dual-layer seat pad measuring 14" x 9.5" x 2"
• 6 incline positions as well as flat position
• Solid steel pivot points
• Locking pull-pins for adjustments
• Bench Pad height in flat position(floor to top of pad)18"
• Rubber base caps measuring 3.25" x 2.5"
• Assembly is required (tools included)
• Carton size/weight: 53" x 19" x 9" / 73 lbs
• Assembled dimensions: 54” x 24” x 50”
• User dimensions: 5' x 2' x 5'
3 Years Padding
*We will beat any documented lower price on any store or auction site for the same exact product, same terms.
We accept payment using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discovery, American Express, money order or check. Credit/debit card payments can be made thru PayPal. Payment by money order or check should be made payable to My Best Store; 393 East Orange Road, Suite 137; Lewis Center, Ohio USA 43035. Your order will ship the day payment is received and cleared.
We accept returns for domestic orders for new items, if the product is defective or if the wrong product was shipped. A return authorization must be requested within 3 days of product receipt. At our sole disretion - either the returned product will be replaced or the price of the returned product will be refunded - only if upon our inspection of the returned product we deem it to be incorrect or defective, respectively. Shipping and handling expenses are not refundable.