The Home Gym - Lat Pull/ Curl/ Abs is small but packs a powerful punch. Exercises include:, Tricep Pull Down, Lat Pull Down, Seated Row and Upright Row, Standing Arm Curls, Standing Leg Extensions, Ab Crunches. On the back end of the unit you have plate storage pegs keeping the plates off the floor and in an easy to find location. The plate loading carriage can hold up to 250lbs. Just be careful when returning the carriage to the starting position.
• Steel frame measuring: 2" x 2" 12 gauge steel tubing
• High density, contoured, dual-layer seat pad
• High density, tapered, dual-layer seat pad
• 4 adjustment positions for seat pad: +/- 5" range
• Locking pull-pins for adjustments
• 4 Rubber base caps measuring 3.25" x 2.75"
* Neoprene Ab Crunch Harness with Soft Handles
* Front Lower Cable Attachment for Leg Extensions or Stand Up Curls or Pulls
* Adjustable front foot plate for seated rows, stand up rows or curls
* Lat pull down with storage hooks
* Two accessory chains for accessory attachment
* High tension nylon pulley's for long lasting performance
• Assembly is required (tools included)
• Carton #1: 77” x 8” x 7” / 51lbs
• Carton #2: 20” x 14” x 9” / 33lbs
*We will beat any documented lower price on any store or auction site for the same exact product, same terms.
We accept payment using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discovery, American Express, money order or check. Credit/debit card payments can be made thru PayPal. Payment by money order or check should be made payable to My Best Store; 393 East Orange Road, Suite 137; Lewis Center, Ohio USA 43035. Your order will ship the day payment is received and cleared.
We accept returns for domestic orders for new items, if the product is defective or if the wrong product was shipped. A return authorization must be requested within 3 days of product receipt. At our sole disretion - either the returned product will be replaced or the price of the returned product will be refunded - only if upon our inspection of the returned product we deem it to be incorrect or defective, respectively. Shipping and handling expenses are not refundable.