The Decline/Flat Bench was built for the multiple strength equipment user in mind. This bench will adjust to anyone’s fitness routine. Decline position or flat position, this unit offers a wide range of adjustable options such as a calf pad for comfort, adjustable ankle bar for support, wide seat cushion for stability, and reinforced steel back braces for safety. 250 lb user capacity.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Steel frame measuring: 2” X 2”
• High density, Tapered, dual-layer pads measuring 32" x 12/10" x 2" and 16" x 13/14" x 2"
• 3 position high density feet support roller pads allows for 2" adjustment range
• 4 incline positions as well as flat position
• Solid steel pivot points
• Locking pull-pins for adjustments
• Pad height in flat position(floor to top of pad)18"
• Rubber base caps measuring 3.25" x 2.5"
• Assembly is required (tools included)
• Carton size/weight: 49" x 16" x 9" / 62 lbs
• Assembled Dimensions: 61" x 19" x 34"
• User Dimensions: 6' x 3' x 5'
*We will beat any documented lower price on any store or auction site for the same exact product, same terms.
We accept payment using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discovery, American Express, money order or check. Credit/debit card payments can be made thru PayPal. Payment by money order or check should be made payable to My Best Store; 8917 South Old State Road; Lewis Center, Ohio USA 43035. Your order will ship the day payment is received and cleared.
We accept returns for domestic orders for new items, if the product is defective or if the wrong product was shipped. A return authorization must be requested within 3 days of product receipt. At our sole disretion - either the returned product will be replaced or the price of the returned product will be refunded - only if upon our inspection of the returned product we deem it to be incorrect or defective, respectively. Shipping and handling expenses are not refundable.