ADS® High Performance Bookshelf Speakers
- Payments, Shipping & Policies
- Contact seller
UNBELIEVABLE PERFORMANCE FOR A BOOKSHELF SPEAKER SYSTEM!
- The a/d/s/ HT300 high performance bookshelf loudspeakers were designed to produce a superior three-dimensional sound field, perfect for listening to a vintage jazz album or the latest action/adventure DVD.
- The HT300 model share the same a/d/s/ proprietary 1" soft-dome tweeter, custom copolymer 5¼" bass drivers and audiophile grade crossovers to ensure identical frequency response.
- The HT monitors incorporate a modular arrangement of interlocking driver baffles mounted in a high-density extruded aluminum chassis. These advance components and techniques create a visually pleasing and sonically capable system.
- 10 - 80 watts Recommended Power
- One 5" high compliance woofer with butyl rubber surround & One 1" soft-dome tweeter
- Frequency response: 54 - 20,000 Hz, 3 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Efficiency: 88 dB SPL from 2.8 VRMS ("1 watt") @ 1 meter
- Crossover: 2-way passive, 12 dB/octave slopes
- Acoustic suspension, textured aluminum enclosure
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 9 7/8" x 7 1/4" x 9 3/4"
Model No: HT300
Enjoy our Page
What viewers of this product also purchased!
EVERYDAY LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE*
*We will beat any documented lower price on any store or auction site for the same exact product, same terms.
- UPC 744310402702
- Brand ads
- Mfg Part # ht300
We accept payment using PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discovery, American Express, money order or check. Credit/debit card payments can be made thru PayPal. Payment by money order or check should be made payable to My Best Store; 393 East Orange Road, Suite 137; Lewis Center, Ohio USA 43035. Your order will ship the day payment is received and cleared.
We accept returns for domestic orders for new items, if the product is defective or if the wrong product was shipped. A return authorization must be requested within 3 days of product receipt. At our sole disretion - either the returned product will be replaced or the price of the returned product will be refunded - only if upon our inspection of the returned product we deem it to be incorrect or defective, respectively. Shipping and handling expenses are not refundable.
Please Login or Register first before asking a question.