You are buying a pre-viewed, ORIGINAL VHS wrestling video, WWF In Your House XXVII, St. Valentines Day Massacre.
Held February 14th 1999 at The Pyramid in Memphis, Tennessee, hometown of Jerry "The King" Lawler
Matches on this Valentine's Day 1999 card are as follows:
- Too Much ("Too Sexy" Brian Christopher & Scott "Too Hot" Taylor) vs. The Hardy Boyz (Matt & Jeff)
- Viscera (formerly Mabel of Men On A Mission) vs. Test
- In singles action, "Badd Ass" Billy Gunn battles Tiger Ali Singh
- Goldust vs. Blue Meanie of the J.O.B. Squad
- The WWF Hardcore Championship is on the line as Hardcore Holly challenges Al Snow!
- The Big Bossman vs. Mideon (formerly Phineas Godwinn)
- WWF Tag-Team Champions Owen Hart & Jeff Jarrett put their belts on the line agasint the team of "Sexual Chocolate" Mark Henry & D-Lo Brown!
- The WWF Intercontinental Championship is up for grabs as Val Venis challenges "The World's Most Dangerous Man" Ken Shamrock!
- Corportation and former D-Generation X members Kane & Chyna take on former D-Generation X members Triple H & X-Pac
- "Stone Cold" Steve Austin takes on WWF owner Vince McMahon in a Steel Cage Match!
- Former WWF Champion Mankind (Mick Foley, Dude Love, Cactus Jack) battles current WWF Champion The Rock in a Last Man Standing Match to reclaim the WWF Championship Mankind lost at the Royal Rumble!
This is the final WWF In Your House.
Video and box are both in excellent condition from private collection.
Check our other listings for more wrestling, or join our Yahoo group, SFPCatalog.
Check our other listings for more cool stuff, or ask us about our mailing lists for comics, movies and music, wrestling, clothes and Playboy!
Shadow Fire Promotions is the largest distributor of all-original pro wrestling media and memorabilia. Not satisfied to just bring you WWF/WCW/ECW, we also work to bring to you the finest in independent wrestling. Currently affiliated with NWA Wisconsin in Green Bay, WI, & Xtreme Limit Wrestling in Scranton, PA and wrestlers such as The Soul Shooters, Michael Modest and more, plus custom made wrestling masks, as well. If we don't have it, we can find it through our special search service.
Payment must be made within 10 days after sale close, unless other prior arrangements are made. Payment may be made online through AlertPay (WE DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL DUE TO NUMEROUS LAWSUITS FILED AGAINST THE COMPANY FOR MISMANAGEMENT OF MEMBER FUNDS!); Money orders; Personal check (made out to Shadow Fire Promotions, Inc., please allow 10 business days for check to clear.) We prefer you not send cash, as we are NOT responsible for cash payments lost in the mail. We also accept credit card payments over the phone. Contact us for details.
Shipping rate is $4 domestic. International buyers, please contact us for postal rates. Illinois residents, please add 10% sales tax. Other mailing methods available at additional costs.
Contact us for any questions you may have. Guaranteed 24 hour turnaround on e-mail requests.
Contact us for the addresses of our web ring and message board!
Subscribe to our online updates list! Ask us how!