ID # 4557-58
1.the listing contains no books. it's a TEACHER'S DVD ROM. value $331.00. used very good.
2.contents on DVD ROM:
• Reading Study Guide is the companion to the textbook, helping students develop active reading strategies. It is available in English and Spanish.
• Reading Study Guides with Additional Support contain summaries of the textbook written two grades below the Pupil’s Edition. It is available in English and Spanish.
• Connect Geography and History Activities reinforce map skills and provide lessons on how geography impacted the course of historical events.
• Building Vocabulary worksheets give students practice in working with key terms and names and vocabulary from the section.
• Skillbuilder Practice worksheets reinforce core social studies and critical thinking skills that are taught in the Skillbuilder Handbook at the back of the Pupil’s Edition.
• Literature Selections extend and enriches the lesson by introducing literature from or about the period. • Interdisciplinary Activities support teachers who want to integrate other content area material into their teaching of history with team teaching strategies and lessons for the following content areas: math, science, arts, and language arts & literature.
• Primary and Secondary Sources include photographs, artifacts, personal letters, diary entries, eyewitness accounts, & more traditional historical documents to help students think like historians.
• Active Citizenship activities reinforce the citizenship and patriotism theme of the Pupil’s Edition with enrichment worksheets.
• America’s History Makers provides biographies of individuals in American history with an emphasis on decision-making and character building.
• Economics in History activities reinforce and extend the economic concepts taught in the Economics in History feature in the Pupil’s Edition by tying an economic concept to each chapter of the textbook.
• Reteaching Activities provide additional practice for students who need help grasping the basic concepts in the Pupil’s Edition.
• Section Quizzes include multiple-choice, matching, and sentence completion questions, and essays, to assess comprehension of terms & names and main ideas, and critical thinking.
• Chapter Tests are available in three levels for easy differentiation: Form A is a basic test, Form B is an average test, and Form C is an advanced test. All tests include main idea questions, map skills, exhibits with document-based questions, and extended response questions.
• Supreme Court Cases worksheets that help students analyze, understand, and evaluate the importance of key Supreme Court decisions.
3. the item is used for THE STUDENT TEXTBOOK ISBN 0618556710. The textbook is not included.
4. the item is NOT for resale. the sale is final.
click to buy the companion TEACHER'S EDITION.
Email to ask for the paypal link.
ship to US Address ONLY.
We are on vacation from Jane 10 to Jane 25. All orders received during this period will be shipped out on July 1. All special orders received during this period will be shipped on July 7. Sorry for any inconvenience.
All sales are final.