" Your Business Connection
to the Web "
" Includes Everything You Need to Launch a Successful Web Marketing Campaign "
- Softcover book by Paul J. Dowling Jr., Thomas J. Kuegler Jr., and Joshua O. Testerman
- Prima Publishing
- Copyright 1996 by Paul J. Dowling Jr., Thomas J. Kuegler Jr., and Joshua O. Testerman
This CLASSIC book says:
" With over 7 million American consumers connecting to the World Wide Web, you can't afford to miss out on the fastest-growing direct marketing opportunity in history.
The Web has the power to put your business anywhere in the world. "
" Web Advertising and Marketing presents the important information you need to get your business online.
Whether your business is a one-person operation or a multinational corporation, this book covers everything you need to implement you company's presence a hot spot people will visit again and again ! "
" As the creators of Skyline Network Technologies, Inc., a full-service Internet publishing and consulting firm specializing in interactive advertising, the authors know how to help you determine your best online advertising strategies.
Whether you want a simple one-page ad in an electronic shopping mall or a dedicated Web server in your office, Web Advertising and Marketing shows you how the Web can increase your bottom line. "
" WEB ADVERTISING
AND MARKETING REVEALS:
- How you can apply tried-and-true, practical marketing to the Web with great success
- How your ideas reach consumers on the Web, and how people can purchase your products directly from their computers
- Strategies for designing your own exciting and interactive online catalogs, complete with instant electronic order forms
- The secrets behind creating a Web site, from choosing the right Web browser and online service to understanding the nuts and bolts of hardware connectivity and more "
Summary of Contents includes:
- 1. Information Superhighway ?
- 2. The Five Ws of Web Marketing
- 3. Straight Talk about Web Marketing: Myths and Facts
- 4. Internet Psychology: Understanding the Internet Mind
- 5. Developing the Game Plan: Web Marketing Strategies
- 6. DO's and DON'Ts of Web Marketing
- 7. Before You Begin
- 8. Migrating to Electronic Publishing
- 9. Attracting Customers
- 10. Web Sponsorship
- 11. Other Uses of the Net
- 12. What Will This Cost ?
- 13. Security Issues
- 14. Passing the Buck: Getting Paid on the Web
- 15. The Internet and the Law
- 16. The Care and Feeding of Your Web Site
- 17. What the Future Holds
- Appendix A: Marketing the Widget on the World Wide Web
- Appendix B: Online Resources
- Index "
This book is a previously owned library book with several library markings and stamps plus has clear tape on the binding side for protection.
The cover is worn around the edges, especially around the corners.
No torn or ripped pages.
There are a few pages with some yellow highlighting.