|TELEVISION AND RADIO :: 1971 HB|
Scripts and Commercials
PART I. TELEVISION AND RADIO IN SOCIETY
1. Social Aspects of Broadcasting
2. The Growth of American Radio
3. The Rise of Television
5. The Federal Communications Commission
6. Networks, Stations, and Cable TV
7. Advertisers and Agencies
8. The Audience
9. The Public Interest
10. Politics and Broadcasting
11. Self-Regulation in Broadcasting
12. Comparative Broadcasting Systems
13. International Broadcasting
14. Educational and Public Broadcasting
15. Standards of Criticism
PART II. TELEVISION AND RADIO IN THE STUDIO
16. Inside the Station
17. Technical Aspects of Radio
18. Technical Aspects of Television
19. Elements of Television Production
20. The Announcer
22. Interview, Personality, and Game Shows
23. News and Feature Programs
24. Women's and Children's Programming
25. Sports and Special Events
26. Television Drama
29. Film in Television
30. Broadcasting as a Career
Glossary of Studio Terms
This book is in pretty good condition with moderate wear to the cover.
|The price is: $ 10.00
plus the shipping cost & handling fee listed below:
|Shipping and Handling Fee for Books
|> > Prepay sale.
==> Contiguous US 48 states ONLY.
> > Prepay sale.
==> PAYPAL is accepted from Contiguous U.S. 48 states residents ONLY with Paypal verified and confirmed accounts.
> > Payment must be in US funds and drawn on a US bank.
Items MUST be shipped to the same confirmed deliverable address in the Contiguous U.S. 48 states.
==> Contiguous U.S. 48 states ONLY.
==> Sorry but NO INTERNATIONAL SALES
==> Sorry but no sales to Alaska & Hawaii and other non-contiguous U.S. 48 states locations.
.Sorry ... no returns accepted.
Check out our feedback on eBay and eBid.
Our eBay ID is: jerryrakar
Our eBid ID is: jrakar