14k gold ULTRA WHISPERS dainty flower crystal EARRINGS

Add to Cart
~ Photo enlarged to show detail. See item measurements below ~

ULTRA WHISPERS
14Kt GOLD
PETITE MINI CRYSTALS FLOWER

NICKLE FREE - HYPOALLERGENIC!!

Ultra Whispers fine jewelry
New in Sealed Factory Package
Nickel free solid 14kt gold
Hypoallergenic
Posted for pierced ears
Petite mini crystals flower
3/16 inch diameter
1 Pair

Eliminate your irritation and discomfort caused by metal and nickel allergy.

Manufactured by Roman Research, a leader in the field of high quality, hypoallergenic fashion jewelry, all jewelry is made from nickel-safe material, medically tested and proven hypoallergenic.

Ultra Whispers 14 karat Gold is designed and manufactured to their stringent requirements for truly allergy-safe, high quality jewelry.
Not all fine jewelry is necessarily safe. All 14 karat gold is 58% pure gold but the other 42% contains metals that are added for color, strength, and durability. You can be certain that Ultra Whispers 14 karat gold will never contain any nickel that could irritate your skin.
    • Brand Ultra Whispers
00370
Payment Methods
Shipping see description.
Shipping Policy

Sorry, I do not ship. Pickup only, in Martinsburgg WV.

Return/Exchange Policy

NO returns accepted

Please Login or Register first before asking a question.
More from a2kelley's Store