3 Bottles - Total 180 Tablets. Herbal Ayurvedic Formulation
Reosto is a unique complex herbal formula that helps support bone metabolism and maintain bone density. It helps to slow bone loss and reduce the incidence of fractures. Reosto being a natural source of Calcium, eliminates the risk of abnormally high calcium and Vitamin D levels in blood, thereby helps preventing formation of calcium stones in the urinary tract. The presence of phytoestrogens helps in modulating the synthesis and utilization of various hormones to restore the hormonal balance without any side effects.
Reosto is useful for the treatment of:
Benefits of Reosto
- 1. Osteoporosis: a. Senile osteoporosis b. Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- 2. Prolonged immobilization following multiple or complex fractures, or surgery for multiple fractures
- Reosto supports calcium metabolism.
- Reosto helps build and maintain healthy bones.
- Reosto provides a natural source of easily assimilable calcium and vitamin D.
- Reosto supports the microstructure of the bone tissue.
- Reosto has beneficial effects in osteoporosis by early restoration of the bone mass and in accompanying changes in microstructure of the bone.
- Reosto improves the secretion of hormones like estrogen and progesterone, which are drastically reduced in the postmenopausal phase.
- Reosto reverses hypogonadism and osteoporosis induced by long term administration of steroids in chronic diseases like bronchial asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and skin disorders.
This is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
More Information on Himalaya Reosto including Reosto Ingredients and Usage
The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care.