6 Bottles - Total 360 Tablets. Herbal Ayurvedic Formulation
Cystone is a unique herbomineral formulation to treat and prevent urinary tract infection and stone formation. Cystone naturally promotes a healthy urinary tract and helps maintain normal urine composition and mucosal integrity. It is a natural aid in maintaining healthy water management and a diuretic that relieves temporary water - weight gain. As a dietary supplement Cystone assists kidneys and urinary tract in normal functions. It provides normal absorption and utilization for overall healthy urinary tract.
Cystone prevents supersaturation of lithogenic substances, controls oxamide (a substance that precipitates stone formation) absorption from the intestine and corrects the crystalloid-colloid imbalance. Cystone inhibits calculogenesis by reducing stone-forming substances like oxalic acid, calcium hydroxyproline, etc., and causes their expulsion by micropulverization.
Cystone causes disintegration of the calculi and the crystals by acting on the mucin, which binds the particles together. Cystone's antimicrobial activity is beneficial in the prevention of urinary tract infections associated with urinary stones and crystalluria. Cystone's antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory activities relieve ureteric colic and alleviate symptoms of painful and burning micturition.
Benefits of CYSTONE
- Cystone prevents stone formation in the urinary tract.
- Cystone normalizes acidic urine and relieves burning urination.
- Cystone reduces pain and inflammation.
- Cystone has antibacterial action.
- Cystone keeps calcium crystals dissolved.
Cystone treats stones in the urinary tract, and recurrent urinary tract infections. Cystone inhibits stone formation by
Indications for taking Cystone:
- Reducing the concentration of stone forming substances in the blood and expelling them from the body.
- Breaking up stones by acting on mucin, a gummy substance which binds particles together.
- Normalizing acidic urine.
- Reducing oxidative stress, which is implicated in urinary stone formation.
- Cystone's antibacterial action along with its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, pain relieving and urine pH normalizing actions prevent stone formation in the urinary tract and provide relief from pain and burning urination associated with urinary stones and urinary tract infections.
Cystone helps to:
Cystone tablets are useful in:
- Prevent and treat urinary stones, renal stones and crystalluria.
- Prevent recurrence of stones after surgery.
- As an aid in preventing recurrence of urinary tract infections.
- Aid in treating burning urination.
- Aids in treating renal colic, gout and water retention
- Oxalate stones
- Phosphate stones
- Uric acid and urate stones
- Prevents post-operative recurrence of stones
- Mixed crystals - glycolic acids
- As an adjuvant in:
- Urinary tract infections
- Urinary tract infections during pregnancy
- Non-specific urethritis
- Cystitis, pyelitis
- Burning micturation
- Gout and hyperuricemia
- Urinary incontinence in women
This is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
More Information on Himalaya Cystone including Cystone Ingredients and Usage
The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care.