3 Bottles - (Total 180 Capsules). 250mg per capsule. Pure Herb Extract
Latin Name: Azadirachta Indica. Neem is a powerful blood purifier and detoxifier and promotes healthy skin and wound healing. Apart from being a general health promoter, neem significantly decreases blood sugar level and prevents adrenaline as well as glucose-induced hyperglycaemia. Neem has been used for curing blood morbidity, biliary afflictions, itching, skin ulcers, burning sensations and pthysis. Neem's myriad uses led the US National Academy of Sciences, to publish a report entitled 'Neem – a tree for solving global problems'.
Benefits of Neem
- Neem's antibacterial, antifungal and blood purifying properties are useful in skin disorders and keep the skin healthy.
- Neem is useful as a tonic and astringent that promotes wound healing.
- Neem has detoxifying benefits that help maintain healthy circulatory, digestive, respiratory, and urinary systems.
- Neem extract possesses anti-diabetic, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties.
- Neem is beneficial in treating malarial fever and cutaneous diseases.
1 or 2 capsules with meals.
This is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
More Information on Himalaya Neem
The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care.