TRIPHALA 3 Bottles Himalaya Herbals Ayurvedic Colon Cleanse FREE SHIP
- Payments, Shipping & Policies
- Contact seller
3 Bottles, (Total 180 Capsules). 250mg per capsule. Pure Herb Extract
100% natural herbal compound. Triphala is a cornerstone of ayurvedic medicine and contains equal proportions of the fruits of Indian Gooseberry (Emblica Officinalis), Chebulic Myrobalan and Bellirica Myrobalan.(Amalaki, Vibhitaki & Haritaki). Triphala is able to care for the internal organs of the body as a mother cares for her children. Each of the three herbal fruits of Triphala takes care of the body by gently promoting internal cleansing of all conditions of stagnation and excess while at the same time improving digestion and assimilation.
Benefits of Triphala
- Triphala corrects constipation, cleanses and tonifies the gastro intestinal tract
- Detoxifies the whole body and improves digestion and assimilation
- Reduces high blood pressure and hypertension and improves blood circulation
- Helpful in liver disorders, acts as an expectorant and corrects diverticulosis
- Very Effective in Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Ulcerative Colitis
- Highly anti inflammatory, anti viral and also stimulates bile-flow and peristalsis
- Indigestion and other digestive complaints
1 capsule twice a day before meals. Composition
- Amalaki /Amla/ Indian Gooseberry (Emblica officinalis Gaertn.)
- Bellirica Myrobalan (Terminalia bellirica Roxb.)
- Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia chebula Retz.)
This is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
More Information on Himalaya Triphala
The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care.
Please Login or Register first before asking a question.