One of the most popular and critically acclaimed TV shows in recent years, The X-Files, created by Chris Carter and starring David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson, continues to break new ground in dramatic series television. I Want to Believe is the authoritative, fact-packed episode guide to the fourth season of this Emmy award-winning series no X-phile can be without.
Inside fans find:
- Greatly expanded, richly detailed synopses for each episode--including plot twists, dialogue, and action sequences
- Exclusive interviews with Chris Carter, Gillian Anderson, and David Duchovny--plus dozens of writers, producers, guest stars, and crew members
- Complete cast and credit lists
- Air dates and Nielsen ratings for each episode
- An international X-FIles viewing guide
- The most up-to-date information on The X-Files'intricate, fascinating "Mythology"
- Plus hundreds of behind-the-scenes insights into the series' creative process, popularity, growth, and its influence on popular culture around the world
- ISBN 0061053864
I will only accept payments via Paypal. PayPal eChecks are also accepted, but items will not be shipped until the payment is cleared.
All items are shipped via USPS with delivery confirmation. I try to ship everything within 24-72 hours of receipt of payment, if there is a delay, I will let you know. I am willing to ship overseas/outside the US, please contact me for a quote on shipping charges. Please be aware that I will only ship via a trackable method and International Express is the safest method but it can be expensive.
Please note that all sales are final and there are no returns or exchanges unless the wrong item was sent to you. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.